Publisher: Performance Project
Editor: Jeffrey Greenberg
Co-Editors: Jacques Chwat, William Pope.L
Art Director: Karin Stella
The contributions of the following people are greatly appreciated:
Martha Wilson, Franklin Furnace
We appreciate the generous support of
Saiph Corporation, Laurent Imbaud, President
The Act is published irregularly & hopefully with increasing frequency. Your subscription
is essential. Three issues are available for 12 Dollars. (The newstand price will increase.)
- Critique, speculation & representation of any form of human activity.
- No reviews.
- The sections are organized ad hoc based on the material received.
- Work of any visual form is acceptable ... work can ·be layed-out by the artist/writer /photographer.
- Texts typed and double & spaced.
- Photographs should have appropriate credits.
- SASE, if work is to be returned.
Next Deadline - April 1st, 1986.
Next Issue - Summer 1986
Performance Project, Jeffrey Greenberg, 134 West 32nd St., Suite 602, New York, 10001. 212-613-9094.
Typographic Service: Artist's Classified
Printing: Faculty Press
Copyright 1985 Jeffrey Greenberg